Terms of Service
HomeBlis Inc. Service Terms and Policy
Acceptance of terms and policies
By booking a house cleaning service, the customer agrees to have reviewed and understood the below service policies and details below
and is in agreement with HomeBlis on the service policies.
What is included in a regular house cleaning service?
This service is only for homes that have been regularly cleaned.
- Dusting: All “accessible” blinds, shelves, pictures and tables will be dusted with a duster.
- Floors: All exposed floors will be vacuumed and mopped (if applicable).
- Windows: Accessible blinds and window sills will be dusted with a duster.
- Bathrooms: Mirrors will be wiped, toilets, sinks, showers, tubs and counters will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Kitchen: Appliances will be wiped down from outside. Microwave will be cleaned inside and out. Stove exterior will be cleaned.
Counters will be wiped and disinfected. Sink will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Entry area: Entry door will be dusted and wiped.
- Bed Linens: Will be changed if provided.
Note: If there is heavy dust accumulation, stubborn residue in bathroom, kitchen or floors, HomeBlis will automatically upgrade your service to a deep clean or deny service and apply a cancellation fee.
This service is not applicable for vacant homes that need a move-in or move-out service.
- Deep cleaning is applicable for homes that have not been cleaned professionally for over 3 months and includes the below additional features over and above the regular cleaning.
- Dusting: Wet wiping of hard surfaces and wood furniture if applicable. Wet wipe of exposed and accessible blinds, baseboards, doors, baseboards, cabinet fronts, switches, banisters. Accessible fixtures will be dusted.
What is included in a move-in/out cleaning?
- Move-in/out cleaning is applicable for vacant homes before or after moving in/out. Move-in/out cleaning includes the below additional features over and above the deep cleaning.
- Appliances: Inside of appliances – refrigerator and oven are cleaned
- Cabinets: fronts and inside of cabinet are wiped.
- This service does not include trash removal, stain removal
What is included in the hourly housekeeping?
- Hourly housekeeping is a service that can be booked by the hour (a minimum of 3 hours). During this service your cleaning technician
will not perform a full house cleaning but will perform a subset of tasks from the cleaning checklist.
- Hourly housekeeping/partial housecleaning does not come with a guarantee .Please understand, that we need to follow the complete
cleaning process in order to provide you with a guarantee.
This service is not applicable for deep cleaning, move-in or move-out cleaning, post-construction or vacant homes
I have a purchased a 2-5 hour house cleaning from a HomeBlis partner like Amazon Home Services, Yelp, Groupon – what does that include?
This service is only for homes that have been regularly cleaned and does not apply towards a deep clean. This is a promotion and does not
guarantee that the whole house will be cleaned. The customer is required to provide a priority list of areas and the cleaning technician will
complete as many areas in order of priority in the time duration purchased.
All promotional cleanings will require A. The voucher code B. Credit card on file for booking
- Dusting: All “accessible”, shelves, pictures and tables will be dusted with a duster.
- Floors: All “exposed” floors will be vacuumed and mopped (if applicable).
- Windows: Accessible window sills will be dusted with a duster.
- Bathrooms: Mirrors will be wiped, toilets, sinks, showers, tubs and counters will be cleaned and disinfected. (* This service does not include scrubbing*)
- Kitchen: Appliances will be wiped down from outside. Microwave will be cleaned inside and out. Stove exterior will be cleaned. Counters will
be wiped and disinfected. Sink will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Entry area: Entry door will be dusted and wiped.
- Bed Linens: Will be changed if provided.
If there is heavy dust accumulation, stubborn residue in bathroom, kitchen or floors, HomeBlis will automatically upgrade your service to a
deep clean or deny service and apply a cancellation fee.
This service is not applicable for vacant homes that need a move-in or move-out service or for deep cleaning.
This service does not include pickup or organization, blinds, baseboards, fans or inside of fridge, dishes, oven or laundry service.
Any additional hours will be charged at list price /hour.
Which cleaning service is right for you – regular, deep or move-in-move out?
- If you are looking for an ongoing service, please request for a regular service. If your house has a heavy dust accumulation and was not cleaned
professionally in the last 3 months, we will suggest you start with a deep cleaning.
- If your house has not been professionally cleaned in 3 months, please request for a deep clean.
- If the team assesses heavy dust accumulation, stubborn residue in bathroom, kitchen or floors, HomeBlis can apply deep cleaning fees.
- If you are in the process of moving in or moving out, please request for a move-in or move-out service
How to prepare for cleaning service
You can help us and get the most out of your cleaning service by following the steps below:
- If you will not be home, please provide instructions on access to HomeBlis
- Please put away any excess items on the floor and counter tops to maximize the exposed surfaces that we can clean.
This will also provide the cleaning team with a safe clutter free environment and prevent potential injuries at your home/property.
- If you need the team to change your linen, please place fresh linen on the beds.
- If there is any item that is broken, lose or fragile, please let us know about it so that the team can be careful around it.
- Please keep the following items (if applicable) securely locked away: valuables, delicate items, heirlooms, firearms
- Please provide the cleaning team with a safe clutter free environment.
- Please provide a comfortable temperature for the team to work
- HomeBlis team members will not open any shut doors or drawers. Please open the doors to all rooms and closets you would like them to clean/vacuum
- Move any furniture that you would like the team to clean behind
How to request customization /special requests?
- Please provide a written note on your online order specifying the special treatment/supplies needed and we will let you know if we can accommodate that.
- HomeBlis does not take any liability or provide guarantees when using products /supplies provided by the customer.
- Please understand that any deviations from the standard process or checklist may come with an extra free and without the HomeBlis guarantee.
What will you need me to provide for house cleaning service?
- We bring our own supplies, however, if you have a specific product that you would like us to use, please provide it and sign off on the
work order and we will be happy to use it. Please understand that HomeBlis provides guarantees only when it utilizes its own products
and supplies and is not responsible for any damages caused by the products not provided by the company
- If you need your floor mopped with a traditional mop and bucket, we do request you to provide that to the team to prevent cross-contamination.
What is not included in a regular house cleaning service?
All tasks “not” mentioned in the regular cleaning check list are “not” included in the service. The below tasks in particular are not included in
regular cleaning service and cannot be provided by HomeBlis.
- Floor- Grout cleaning, floor polishing, floor scrubbing, carpet shampoo, carpet stain/odor removal
- Bathroom: Stubborn hard water marks, stubborn bathroom stains, mold and mildew under the caulking
- Kitchen: Stubborn cooking residue, lining cabinets ovens or stoves, dish washing, fridge or oven interior cleaning
- Moving heavy items: Like furniture (other than chairs that can be lifted with one hand) or appliances. You are welcome to move them for the team if you want those areas cleaned
- Electronic screens – TV, computer, etc are not touched, the back and top is dusted
The tasks below are not included in the regular cleaning but can be ordered online as an add-on
- Pickup and organization
- Window washing/cleaning
- Fan wipe down
- Baseboard and chair rail, blind wipe down
- Dish washing
- Dusting ceiling and walls
What is not included in a deep or move-in/out house cleaning service?
- Trash removal
- Post construction cleanup (*** HomeBlis does not provide any guarantee if cleaning is requested while other contractors are working on site )
- Window Cleaning
What is included in the lawn mowing service?
- Lawn mowing service comprises of mowing, edging, blowing and weed- eating. The grass is mulched during mowing.
- All concrete areas surrounding the turf are cleaned with a blower.
- This basic lawn mowing service does not include:
- Bagging of tall grass – if the grass over 6 inches it will be bagged and a bagging fee will be assessed
- Blowing of extended driveways, concrete areas
- Shrub or tree trimming
- Flower bed or leaf cleanup
- Trash removal
What additional services can be ordered with lawn mowing?
The following services can be booked as an add-on to lawn mowing service for an additional fee:
- Shrub trimming
- Fertilization and weed control
- Bagging of tall grass
- Leaf cleanup
- Flowerbed cleanup
When ordering above services, please provide instructions on where the trimmings and lawn debris may be placed for disposal.
Preparing for the lawn mowing service
- Please provide property boundaries if not well defined.
- Please make sure that your backyard is unlocked and pets are not in the backyard.
- If your backyard is kept locked, please provide HomeBlis with lock combination or an alternate method to access the property.
- We do our best to come on the same day each week, but we must work with the weather.
- Should your area receive rain we will make our best judgment to continue mowing or delay your service depending on the amount and severity of the rain.
We try to ensure ample time for the ground to dry so our equipment does not damage your yard.
Lawn mowing 1 month promotions
- Any 1 month lawn mowing promotion is applicable for recurring mowings at specified frequency promotional lawn mowing.
- Promotional price is applicable for the duration of the promotion and list price will apply after that.
- HomeBlis will continue the mowing at the specified frequency unless service is cancelled at least 48 hours in advance.
Audit of work performed
- An auditor or inspector may access your home after the service team has left to inspect the work
- If you are home, please walk through before your service team leaves and do a thorough inspection of work. The team fill fix any items necessary.
- Please sign off on the work order (paper/or electronic) presented by team to indicate work was completed in a satisfactory manner.
Your sign off indicates that you are satisfied with the work completely.
- The team members reserve the right to take before and after pictures of the job for quality and training purposes.
These images are stored in HomeBlis Inc.’s field software system and will not be shared with public.
Supervision during the service
- The technicians perform the job in the most effective and efficient way independently so that you can avoid the stress of taking time off to supervise them
- If you have special needs, please annotate that in your order and we will work with you on accommodating them.
- The technician(s) are instructed to perform tasks in a specified order to maximize efficiency and keep the working environment safe and may
not be able to accommodate requests to change order of tasks.
Service completion after appointment
- HomeBlis provides very high levels of service with minimal service disruptions and reschedules.
- You will get an appointment reminder a day before your service
- In the unforeseen and rare case of disruption you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Booked service cannot be completed if the technician does not have access to the property. There will be a lockout fee of $25 if the team
is not able to get access to the property at the
- HomeBlis reserves the right to deny service without refund under the following circumstances
- If minor children are present without an adult in the house
- If appropriate professional, safe and secure working environment is not provided to the crew, the house or property is in suboptimal condition
(like but not limited to presence of pests, arms, bio waste etc), unprofessional environment, no electricity or water supply.
- If pets are not secured
Do you provide a satisfaction guarantee?
Yes, we provide a satisfaction guarantee on all regular house cleaning services We do request you to please walk through
before the team leaves to make sure that the job was performed to your satisfaction and sign off the work order Satisfaction guarantees
are not applicable on any housekeeping or hourly cleaning of partial house
Does the 24 hour guarantee apply on all services?
- The 24 Hour guarantee applies on all full house cleaning services and lawn mowing services.
- Partial housecleans, housekeeping services or hourly cleaning do not come with a 24 hour guarantee.
- The 24 hour guarantee will not apply if the house/property in case of unsafe work environment, if the house/property has repairs in progress,
requires trash removal or is in suboptimal conditions for any other reasons.
- The 24 hour guarantee also does not apply in case of any policy violation
Please plan on having someone at the property at the time of arrival or provide instructions on access
If you live in a gated community or apartment complex, please provide the gate code If reaching your property requires information over
and above the address, like Complex/Subdivision name or Building number, please provide that
Please have the property accessible and unlocked (if applicable) to avoid lock-out fee of $25
Safety, Security, Efficiency:
- Please provide the cleaning team with a safe clutter free environment
- Please keep your pets under restraint when the service is being provided
- All valuables, heirlooms, firearms need to be stowed away and locked
- HomeBlis Cleaning staff cannot climb up on ladders over 3 ft tall
- The staff is required to wear shoes on the job site for safety. HomeBlis reserves the right to deny service if the above safety
conditions are not met and assess a cancellation fee of $25
- All services are prepaid or must provide a valid credit card on file
- Payment for all service is due before or on the day of service
- If you have your credit card on file and selected an available billing frequency, your card will be charged and a receipt emailed to you
- If you have a credit card on file and are setup for invoice payment, HomeBlis reserves the right to charge the card if the payment is not received by the day of service
- After 30 days of non-payment for a service a late fee of 5% per month will apply.
- Strict legal action will be taken on accounts overdue for more than 6 months and will result in added expenses for the account holder
What to do if you are not satisfied with the service?
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service as specified by our checklist, please send an email with the pictures of areas
you are not satisfies with within 24 hours of service delivery
- Your detailed email with pictures are required to get the best understanding and help us bring you the quickest resolution
- You agree to resolve any issue with HomeBlis directly before posting public reviews
- All add-on tasks need to be ordered and paid for in advance.
- Any service not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be subject to a cancellation fee of $25
- Cancellation within 12 hours of service – full service fee
- Please email HomeBlis at email@example.com 24 hours in advance for cancellation.
If you are signed up for annual service with equal monthly payments, there will be amount payable or receivable in case of premature termination.
- A customer may not solicit a HomeBlis employee, contractor, partner providing service on their property to provide any service
independently or request for phone number or contact information
- By accepting this service you agree to the terms of service
Agreement between user and HomeBlis
Welcome to HomeBlis / www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com the www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com websites (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by HomeBlis Inc. The “Site” is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of the “Site” constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com are an E-commerce Site. We are a platform that allows local service providers to offer home maintenance services on a subscription basis. These services are called home care plans and include specific frequencies of the following services – cleaning, lawn care, lawn fertilization, window cleaning etc.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of HomeBlis. The collective work includes works that are licensed to HomeBlis. Copyright 2015, HomeBlis. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with HomeBlis or purchasing HomeBlis products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with HomeBlis or to purchase HomeBlis products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by HomeBlis. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HomeBlis used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of HomeBlis.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, HomeBlis disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. HomeBlis does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. HomeBlis does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
In the event that a HomeBlis product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, HomeBlis reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. HomeBlis reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, HomeBlis shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Visiting www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com or sending emails to HomeBlis constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that HomeBlis is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. HomeBlis and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
HomeBlis does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Customers can cancel at anytime with cancellation policy.Since the site distributes the annual service fee into equal monthly payments, there will be amount payable or receivable in case of premature termination.
Any fees which HomeBlis may charge you for the Software or Service are due before completion of your service and are non-refundable. This no refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate your usage, the Company’s decision to terminate your usage, disruption caused to our Software or Service either planned, accidental or intentional, or any reason whatsoever. HomeBlis reserves the right to determine final prevailing pricing – Please note the pricing information published on the website may not reflect the prevailing pricing.
HomeBlis, at its sole discretion, make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of our customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. The Company may change the fees for our Service as we deem necessary for our business. We encourage you to check back at our website periodically if you are interested about how we charge for the Service.
Recurring Service Discount terms
A recurring service discount is applied on any service that is booked at a set schedule – weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service. The discount is applicable only with a minimum of 3 months of service. $50 first clean fee is waived for customers served for 3 months or more. $50 first clean fee will be applied if service is cancelled before 3 months of service.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of HomeBlis and HomeBlis is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. HomeBlis is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HomeBlis of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that HomeBlis may share such information and data with any third party with whom HomeBlis has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of HomeBlis or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. HomeBlis content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of HomeBlis and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of HomeBlis or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by HomeBlis from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the HomeBlis Content accessed through www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HomeBlis, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. HomeBlis reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with HomeBlis in asserting any available defenses.
HomeBlis shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if HomeBlis has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
HOMEBLIS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. HOMEBLIS INC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HOMEBLIS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF
HomeBlis reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Delaware and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Delaware in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and HomeBlis as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. HomeBlis’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of HomeBlis’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by HomeBlis with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and HomeBlis with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and HomeBlis with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
HomeBlis reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.HomeBlis.com / www.HomeBlis.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. HomeBlis encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
HomeBlis may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to HomeBlis.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a HomeBlis or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
HomeBlis does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, HomeBlis is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, HomeBlis reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to HomeBlis in its sole discretion.