• All services are prepaid or must provide a valid credit card on file. HomeBlis does not do cash transactions
. Payment for all service is due before or on the day of service
• If you have your credit card on file and selected an available billing frequency, your card will be charged and a receipt emailed to you
• If you have a credit card on file and are setup for invoice payment, HomeBlis reserves the right to charge the card if the payment is not received by the day of service
• After 30 days of non-payment for a service a late fee of 5% per month will apply.
• Strict legal action will be taken on accounts overdue for more than 6 months and will result in added expenses for the account holder
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (1) / No (0)