Whether you choose a one-time deep clean, or a regularly scheduled house cleaning service in Dallas or surrounding areas, our experts at Homeblis can help you get the best results for the best value. Many people are unsure of what they should do to prepare their home BEFORE their cleaners arrive. We have heard “I need to clean before they come to clean the house” frequently. While we can do every job, big our small, we have some tips to help you get ready and maximize the time Homeblis spends in your home. All of our services and be customized and tailored to your specific needs.
Here are some useful tips to prepare for our visit:
- Pick up all of the personal clutter in any area you want cleaned. This includes personal items such as socks, books, toys and pet items. You may also want to put personal documents and bills into a safe place for privacy and safekeeping. To an unfamiliar eye, these items could look like trash. You know where these items go, your cleaner will not.
- Wash the dishes or load the dishwasher. Even though this can be done by our service, wouldn’t you rather have your cleaner concentrate on the deep cleaning areas you don’t want to do?
- Pick up any pet items and put your fur baby’s in a separate area so they will not accidently escape or be frightened by an unfamiliar person in your home.
- Make the beds unless this is something you would like us to do for you at an additional charge. We can also wash and change bedding if you like. Ask about our charge for that service. Here is a list of what we do during our regular House cleaning regular services.
- Make a list and go over it with your cleaner, especially if it is the first time they have done your home. The list can include additional items you would like done or a special product you want us to use like our green cleaning supplies. If there is an area you would like special attention paid to, put it on your list and be sure to communicate that to them.
- Put valuables, cash, jewelry, etc. away.
- If you plan to be away during your home’s cleaning or this is the first time we have been to your home, please be sure we have access to a key and any instructions we need for turning your alarm on and off.
Hiring a house cleaner in Dallas is a great way to free up time to spend on the things you enjoy doing with your family and friends in our beautiful area. Using these quick tips can assure you get the most value from our house cleaning services at Homeblis. Call us if you have any questions on preparing for your cleaning services in the Dallas area or would like to customize your cleaning services to your specific needs.