You can help us and get the most out of your cleaning service by following the steps below:
• If you will not be home, please provide instructions on access to HomeBlis
• Please put away any excess items on the floor and counter tops to maximize the exposed surfaces that we can clean. This will also provide the cleaning team with a safe clutter free environment and prevent potential injuries at your home/property.
• If you need the team to change your linen, please place fresh linen on the beds.
• If there is any item that is broken, lose or fragile, please let us know about it so that the team can be careful around it.
• Please keep the following items (if applicable) securely locked away: valuables, delicate items, heirlooms, firearms
• Please provide the cleaning team with a safe clutter free environment.
• Please provide a comfortable temperature for the team to work
• HomeBlis team members will not open any shut doors or drawers. Please open the doors to all rooms and closets you would like them to clean/vacuum
• Please move any furniture that you would like the team to clean behind